|
The Gal:)
My Motto!
LovesY
I Abhor
My Wishes!
Forever Craving for It
Music Y Sweet Escapes:)
Designer of all
|
|
Wednesday, March 31, 2010; ( 7:59 PM )
Guess wad? I got pulled in to GP Remedial today......lol...oh wells, i admit i do have some difficulties expressing my ideas....and im not reading consistently...-.-...too lazy...but i guess it's rather a gd thing that i got identified so called the "weaker" students, as i think dat my vocabulary is rather limited...and I always have difficulty finding examples to substantiate my point. I REALLY do need somebody to push me to read consistently for gp....haha....ms usha is the one....i guess i really have no choice this time.xD no excuse for me to slack, if nt I have to face the music. I hope dat i would be saved for my gp, as i've heard dat many seniors have so called "retained" in JC2 as they have failed their gp in A Lvls.I wont want this to happen to me.So GP is rather an impt subject.Hais....wth....my elder bros' gp can get B even though they did last-min work! my bros slack de lorh -.-...lol.....-.- im envious! |
|