The Gal:)
Do you ever believe that miracles can happen...?
Do you believe in things which scientists can't explain..?
I do...
And I am right here waiting...

underline Hi,Im from 03/09 ALSHAIN!bold italics


My Motto!
Be happy!


LovesY
YPurple(Violet), Rainbow
YCute and cool casual clothes=D
YAnime!Korean Dramas!Movies!
YVegetables!Healthy Living! Yeah!=DD
YSHINee!DBSK is ♥!♥Kim Hyun Joong♥!<333


I Abhor
Backstabbers


My Wishes!
YBe disciplined
YLoved Ones to stay healthy
YStay healthy
YNever to do things that I'll regret ever again


Forever Craving for It
Y kimchi
Y Yogurt ice-cream
Y Ramen

Past Archives
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
December 2010
April 2011
May 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
May 2012
December 2012
January 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
March 2014
April 2014
September 2014
October 2014


Say Hi!
Cbox :
ShoutMix chat widget





Music Y


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Sweet Escapes:)
AI Choir Alumni=D
AlshaiN!
Bing Cheng
Chang Yu
Cindy
Claris Mei
Cory
Eunice
Iris
Janet
Jia Yi
Kerry
Kerwin
Kristen
Mei Ling
Michelle Wee
Nicholas
Nicole
Pearlyn
Pei Ying
Ruby
Sabrina
Serene
Shan Jin
Teng Swee
Wan Ting
Wan Yi
Wei Hao
Wen Xin
Yong Yuan
~Y2K~Clan
~Yu Wen
Zhi Hua


Designer of all
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Sry, Im ranting today...
Thursday, March 25, 2010; ( 6:49 PM )

Im feeling down on a rainy day......even after eating mcflurry ice cream, im still feeling abit emo......lol....It's partly due to me realising that i didnt paraphrase most of the qns(except those use ur own words qn lor-.-) when i got the points correct for the gp timed-practice comprehension we did ytd.I totally forgot that i need to paraphrase all of my answers for the compre!!Ahhh....what has got into me arh? I rmbered i did paraphrase in the previous compreS i've done b4.Maybe im feeling down becos Mrs Chai asked me b4 dismissing us from chem remedial today "Oh ya,XiuLing, How's ur revision??" Im stumped,so i didnt reply her......T_T I just realised that It's 25 March today!i haven started revising yet, i have no face to face her......seriously, i dont'know hw im gg to cope with A lvls this yr, with the standard i am now.It's a wake up call,okays, i need to really buck up now.Suddenly i feel so s-t-r-e-s-s-e-d.More pimples r popping out too,while old scars and pimples haven healed yet, ahhhh, so frustrated.At this rate, is my face gg to be disfigured???Oh my,i dun want to let dat happen.
I quarrelled with my mum ytd too......hais...

I have a sudden craving for tonic soups my mum made for us, how strange haha.....lol......

Oh yea,our class had probability test today, it was okay, im able to do most of the qns.:) so probably wont fail bah.



Please answer my prayers...