|
The Gal:)
My Motto!
LovesY
I Abhor
My Wishes!
Forever Craving for It
Music Y Sweet Escapes:)
Designer of all
|
|
Saturday, April 24, 2010; ( 10:36 PM )
I've had first aid CPR+ AED course today.I passed both the theory and practical exam on the first attempt, cheers!:) I then met with mich at bugis first and bought a pretty watch at bugis, for $5 only!:)Sagar and yonghao joined us thereafter at bugis ard 3pm(haha it's supposed to be pw outing).We ate lunch at astons pretty late, ard 4+...lol! cos we waited for almost half an hr for the bus to grand cathay, but we gave up waiting for the bus, took mrt instead! After a somewhat satisfying meal after queuing outside astons for quite some time,we then went to marina barage(marina barage was nice, nice sea winds and gt ppl fly kites), and after dat we wandered ard orchard road, went into a few different plazas, walk walk in Ion Orchard,Wheelock's place and Wisma Atria...haha, like wandering souls.LMAO. My legs are now aching badly after long hrs of walking. |
|