|
The Gal:)
My Motto!
LovesY
I Abhor
My Wishes!
Forever Craving for It
Music Y Sweet Escapes:)
Designer of all
|
|
Thursday, April 15, 2010; ( 7:28 PM )
Life itself is a hassle.Im sick and tired of things.Arghh.....what am i thinking?? There's so many thoughts rushing through my mind, that i don't think i can pen them all down. There are things that i wanted to reach out so badly for, but currently, i couldn't. It's frustrating. Im gd at deceiving myself, even i couldn't be honest with myself sometimes.Always trying to avoid and escape from the problems rather than tackling them head-on. I'm constantly finding excuses to console myself whenever things go wrong.This ain't a long term solution cos i knew that smth inside me is going to all hell break lose someday, should this goes on. I have to face it, with courage. Life itself is vulnerable too.Gotta cherish.Don't wait till it's gone, then u start to realise its importance. Do smth abt it. Do smth about life!even if it means just one step at a time. It's slowly changing. |
|