The Gal:)
Do you ever believe that miracles can happen...?
Do you believe in things which scientists can't explain..?
I do...
And I am right here waiting...
underline
Hi,Im from 03/09 ALSHAIN!
bold
italics
My Motto!
Be happy!
Loves
Y
Y
Purple(Violet),
R
a
i
n
b
o
w
Y
Cute and cool casual clothes=D
Y
Anime!Korean Dramas!Movies!
Y
Vegetables!Healthy Living! Yeah!=DD
Y
SHINee!DBSK is ♥!♥Kim Hyun Joong♥!<333
I Abhor
Backstabbers
My Wishes!
Y
Be disciplined
Y
Loved Ones to stay healthy
Y
Stay healthy
Y
Never to do things that I'll regret ever again
Forever Craving for It
Y
kimchi
Y
Yogurt ice-cream
Y
Ramen
Past Archives
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
December 2010
April 2011
May 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
May 2012
December 2012
January 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
March 2014
April 2014
September 2014
October 2014
Say Hi!
Cbox :
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
Music
Y
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Sweet Escapes:)
AI Choir Alumni=D
AlshaiN!
Bing Cheng
Chang Yu
Cindy
Claris Mei
Cory
Eunice
Iris
Janet
Jia Yi
Kerry
Kerwin
Kristen
Mei Ling
Michelle Wee
Nicholas
Nicole
Pearlyn
Pei Ying
Ruby
Sabrina
Serene
Shan Jin
Teng Swee
Wan Ting
Wan Yi
Wei Hao
Wen Xin
Yong Yuan
~Y2K~Clan
~Yu Wen
Zhi Hua
Designer of all
Designer -
LiTtL3
aH
mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster -
Photobucket
Friday, April 2, 2010; ( 7:46 PM )
Start mugging! 212 days to A Lvls!~
Please answer my prayers...