|
The Gal:)
My Motto!
LovesY
I Abhor
My Wishes!
Forever Craving for It
Music Y Sweet Escapes:)
Designer of all
|
|
Friday, June 18, 2010; ( 12:34 AM )
I Had a great time with my pri sch classmates during 602 gathering today,(erm, is ytd liao, cos i blogged latexD)!Alot of ppl like cannt recognise me,ehh...did i REALLY change that much??lol, but 1 person managed to recognise me when he(Timothy) saw me at sch(ajc) and SURPRISINGLY,he managed to recognise me!!!lols I Tried one clove of RAW garlic w/o any complements, due to its antiinflammatory properties,(it's all for the sake of reducing my pimples!) , and OH MAN....THE FEELING IN MY STOMACH SUCKS......raw garlic, and NOT COOKED ONES, enhanced its benefits...hahaha, im so brave MAN, even though when i stuffed into my mouth, the whole garlic burns my tongue and my whole mouth, thereafter, my stomach burns for a little while, thk goodness im nt allergic to it, cos the hot burning sensation disappears shortly after... LOL,im so brave to swallow it down...ok nvm, wait till i have enough courage to try bungee jumping, then say...LOL But ytd, when i tried the raw garlic, it doesnt hurt my stomach as much leh....i wonder why...hmmm... Nvm, i shall mince the raw garlic nxt time... I MUST REALLY MUG HARD FOR THE REST OF THE DAYS LIAO! |
|