|
The Gal:)
My Motto!
LovesY
I Abhor
My Wishes!
Forever Craving for It
Music Y Sweet Escapes:)
Designer of all
|
|
Dog Phobia somewhat overcomed
Thursday, August 12, 2010; ( 9:10 PM )
It has been quite some time since I've blogged.Many things happened......From my pathetic results to my progress with my dog, that i've developed a phobia to, since young. But Im PROUD to say dat i can FINALLY bring the dog into the cage, while it is still roaming about in my hse!!!despite me still being afraid of it. It is quite big of an achievement to me....it's all with the help of my elder brothers, who've helped me by forcing me to confront the dog, to let the dog bite me with its own sharp teeth,and even though i have mild scratches on my hands,i've realised dat really, it's not so scary after all..... i've learnt so much, dat i must really confront my fears, be it fears with exams or my personal phobias...someday i've to face it, why not now??? My current predicament: Crawling by each day at a time. Seriously, there's so many things that Im overwhelmed with,that sometimes it has caused me to become lost, and im continuously struggling just to keep myself alive. I'm like Always looking forward to weekends, but i always end up wasting my weekends.Days passed by like that in a flash, and before i know it, im in deep ****. I seriously hope dat tmr will be a better day. A Lvls are nearing and im nowhere prepared for the big day.I really gt to work hard, i desperately want to go to uni so much, FOR THE SAKE OF becoming a teacher.....or becoming a social worker, to fulfil my desire of helping ppl and making a difference in their lives....but i have to get into uni FIRST.... |
|