|
The Gal:)
My Motto!
LovesY
I Abhor
My Wishes!
Forever Craving for It
Music Y Sweet Escapes:)
Designer of all
|
|
Saturday, December 25, 2010; ( 10:15 PM )
Yo everyone! It has been like so long since my last blog post! I think i need to retake my A levels next yr le...the process of studying intensely for it sux but no choice>_< cos to be a teacher, min all subjects must at least get a C grade, Im not asking for much, but my chem p3 really very jialat, opps, wth am i still pondering and emoing over these...haizz....life sux, exam sux, and i sux LOL=.="" Pardon my emo self. There has been many times when i thought of giving up but i held on....It's just so tough during the A levels, after my chem p3, i really break down and cry....but still must perservere on for the rest of my papers...i really really dun wanna tok abt it le...T_T I promised myself that no matter what happens, Im gonna face it bravely, no matter how bad my results are, i wont give up hope on myself... Let's tok abt HAPPY STUFF OKAY???!!!at least for the rest of these 3 mths, before the most dreaded day comes!!! Hmm....after A levels, I have done things that I've always wanted to do for quite some time ago...hehes=DD 1) I went to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE!!!:) Though Im scared of heights, I still enjoyed the rollercoaster rides!!It was thrilling, esp the Revenge of the Mummy RideI went for every single ride and ALMOST ALL attractions!!!, except the BIG ROLLERCOASTER RIDE COS it's still under maintenance :0 Im Proud to say!haha! The whole place SURE WAS COOL!!!:) You go there, u will know, HAHA! 2) I went to ice-skate for the 1st time!!!hehe, it's kinda similar to rollerblading lah, haha, I know abit hw to rollerblade, so it's easier for me to learn how to ice-skate. 3) I went shopping again and bought new clothes, BUT THIS TIME, I bought the clothes with the money I HAVE EARNED WHILE WOKRING FOR THE 1ST TIME!!! haha, i think Im becoming a shopaholic soon, LOL! 4) I have learnt how to play mahjong and play pool for the 1st time!!! 5) Drank wine and beer for the 1st time???!!LOL, though i dun really like the taste of the beer and wine! LOL, I have many 1st times in this yr, i guess, so it's a rather fruitful year for me. 6) Watched so many exciting new recent Korean Drama shows, like Fugitive Runaway Plan B, Secret Garden, Mary Stayed up all Night, Lots of Shuai and Charismatic Actors=PP 7) Learn JAPANESE AND KOREAN LANGUAGE!! |
|