|
The Gal:)
My Motto!
LovesY
I Abhor
My Wishes!
Forever Craving for It
Music Y Sweet Escapes:)
Designer of all
|
|
Things going on in my life right now
Monday, April 18, 2011; ( 1:59 AM )
It has been such a long time since I have blogged!! My blog has been on a hiatus for almost 4mths!!I doubt anybody has been reading my blog recently anyway...so it doesn't really matter, oh wells... I have bought myself a lime green acer netbook!! The screen is only 10.1 inch, so the entire netbook is so cute! Im totally loving it!haha=P Im gonna get braces real soon!!!Haha, like finally.:) Braces=having to withstand pain from extraction but for the sake of having a better smile, i guess it's all worth it!!:) Im retaking my A Lvls, gonna really work really hard. I saw from somewhere that "Success is about believing". Im gonna believe in just that and strive to achieve my goals. Im also currently helping my elder bro to set up a renovation website, so just in case anyone of you happen to need renovation in the near future, please do contact me!:) P.S.I just found out today that Im allergic to the VASELINE skin whitening lotion...but at least I have learnt something valuable today that most skin whitening products are cancerous...so do use them to your own discretion! MOF stands for what? Initially, i thought of ministry of finance...LOL...it stands for Ministry of Food Pte Ltd lah....guess what? My bro treated me to a sundae(costs $8.80) at that Japanese sweets and snacks restaurant at sembawang shopping centre...wah, and that japanese red bean bun is sooooo nice:) |
|