|
The Gal:)
My Motto!
LovesY
I Abhor
My Wishes!
Forever Craving for It
Music Y Sweet Escapes:)
Designer of all
|
|
Sunday, March 23, 2014; ( 11:53 AM )
XL,don't be a weakling anymore. I got to get back up. Enough is enough of wallowing. I cannot keep making my family and friends worry for me, especially my mum, who has to take care of me in the middle of the night when she has high blood pressure and all the other household chores to do. It is really tough on her and yet, I lashed out at her when I felt so emotionally and physically vulnerable. When one is sick, our hearts get a little sick as well. Despite all the harsh words, my parents love me.I know they do.All I ever wanted is for him to ask me if Im feeling better when Im sick. But you have to know that he is not obliged to do that anymore. Don't anticipate those things anymore. If he wanted to do it, he would have alr done it no matter what. On one hand, I hope that my heart can harden so that I won't be so easily affected and my tears can stop flowing. My tears have alr dried up. But it isn't good and it is not worth it. I MUST GET BACK UP. I am NOT a weakling. I am STRONG. "Love is a decision, it is a judgment, it is a promise. If love were only a feeling, there would be no basis for the promise to love each other forever. A feeling comes and it may go. How can I judge that it will stay forever, when my act does not involve judgment and decision." -Erich Fromm, The Art of Loving Let this remind me that I don't wanna go back into the past again. When I am 75 years old and am looking back on my life, I would like to tell the young visitor I had a great time in my life because I inspired and made a difference in my students' lives with my life experiences. I would have a happy family with a loving husband and happy and sensible kids. My husband would treat me and love me the way I deserve to be treated. I am not going to settle and tolerate with less than what I truly deserve. I must be decisive to heal and to move on, by doing the things that I think is right and not to compromise my own set of beliefs and principles due to others' influence. Change is always a constant, people are always changing and I will change to become the best I can be, not because of others, but because I truly desire them myself. I am capable of being so much more. I need to really heal and let them all go...All the anger,tension, stress and insecurities that I have tolerated with for the past one yr...I am so glad that I don't have to tolerate all these anymore. It is perfectly okay to demand that my needs be met,that my feelings be acknowledged. I have the entitlement to them. |
|