|
The Gal:)
My Motto!
LovesY
I Abhor
My Wishes!
Forever Craving for It
Music Y Sweet Escapes:)
Designer of all
|
|
Tuesday, April 1, 2014; ( 1:27 AM )
I am glad, really glad that things turned out fine for me this semester given that I went through a hard time. I am glad that I did not let myself down and I persevered on despite the incessant thoughts that have been clouding my mind. I can feel the strength within me, slowly blossoming and manifesting into something greater. Keep striving on, XL. You can do it. I know you can. :) The trials that one is facing in life tests and develops one's resilience, just like how it has been testing mine. When you are shrouded by your fears , face them head on. I know I can overcome them. I may be struggling but I will be the Victor in the end. I am the Heroine of my life. ^^ |
|